Friday, September 10, 2010

Francis Chan = The Man

What's Next for Francis Chan? A Conversation with Mark Driscoll and Joshua Harris from Ben Peays on Vimeo.


Okay, so it's not every day that you get to see three men whom you consider to be loud speakers of Truth sit down and talk to one another. If you've never heard of these guys, they are Francis Chan, Marc Driscoll, and Joshua Harris. Three men who through their teaching have helped me grow in the Word, and in my leadership. If you don't know them...google them...and get with it! :p

2 comments:

  1. I love reading Francis Chan and Josh Harris' work but I don't think I've ever read of any Mark Driscoll.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brad thanks for posting this, I love Mark and Francis. and this is great trialogue.... :-) Ben

    ReplyDelete