Tuesday, March 22, 2011

If You Love Music...

...then I assume some part of your past has connected with the legacy that is Disney music. Something about the entire catalog of their music connects with who we are as humans, and our desire to be lifted up and out of the depravity that surrounds us.

If you know me, then you know my love for Disney cartoons and their history, as well as the modern stories told by Pixar. There is just something about them that speaks to the human condition. Well, I recently stumbled across a video on YouTube of a Pixar animator who is a very gifted singer. He has taken a few select Disney favorites, and proceeded to sing every part of them. Doesn't matter if it's a villian, a hero, or a princess...he hits every single note. I was amazed at his talent, so I just had to share with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment