Wednesday, July 22, 2009

song 100 - when you wish upon a star



Probably the most classic of classic Disney songs. As you know, I am a huge Disney fan, and have been down to WDW over 20 times. This songs just screams that place to me. So many memories have been had while being down there. It is a place I want to share with those I love the most. I remember being 10 years old, waiting to leave on the monorail, and crying that we had to leave...this song, of course, was playing in the background. We were there with my Grandparents and it was the only time we got to go down there with them. I remember my grandma consoling me, telling me that someday I would be back. It's just such a happy/sad image burned into my memory and it bubbles up every time I hear this song played in the Magic Kingdom. It's just one of those things that you just have to keep feeling over and over again....

No comments:

Post a Comment