Friday, July 31, 2009

song 93 - signed, sealed, delivered, i'm yours



Stevie Wonder...what an amazingly awesome person. Born blind, yet he has over 30 number one singles...AND twenty-two Grammys! It is a humbling thing to know that no matter what handicaps we might have, God can still use us for amazing things. I didn't discover Stevie on a broad scale, until about 7 years ago. Everyone knows his songs, but it wasn't until then that I really started to like and appreciate his story and artistry. This song is above all my favorite. As for personal memories...I was co-dean for a Junior High camp for the first time and we used "I'm Yours" as a theme for the week. It was originally supposed to based around the song by Toby Mac, however, half way through the week we tried this song out for a change of pace...it was a good decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment