Thursday, February 3, 2011

I Finally Have a Motive...

The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of His hands. Day after day they pour forth speech; night after night the display knowledge. There is no speech or language where their voice is not heard. Their voice goes out into all the earth, their words to the ends of the world.

~ Psalm 19:1-4


So, it's been awhile (sorry Matt) but I think I finally have found my motive for maintaining a weblog. If you know me, then you know how much I seek out God in my love for all things artistic. I love watching movies, tv shows, listening to music, or reading to find God's fingerprint all of over the place! Many times the author is not focused on glorifying God, but somehow Truth manages to shine through. God is the Original Creator (OC), and everyone else just robs from Him!


Each day of the work week, I will be posting an article focused around my passions...


Mondays - Music

Tuesdays - Television (Current Events)

Wednesday - Literature

Thursday - Theology

Fridays - Film


I will do my best to keep up on this. I want to make it something that I am passionate about, and a part of my ministry. See you Monday!!!

1 comment:

  1. My advice is to write ahead... pour time into it for the next few weeks and get like a week or two or three ahead and then if you miss a day or two you haven't missed at all... (Jon Acuff's advice actually...)

    ReplyDelete