Monday, February 14, 2011

The New Countdown...

So, a while back I was going to try and countdown my top 100 songs of all time. That was a HUGE challenge, and it was so hard to keep consistent. So, we're gonna focus a little bit better on this one. Welcome to the #20 of my top 20 Favorite All-Time Songs...


This is a song written by an artist named Patti Griffin, but covered and brought to my attention by Justin McRoberts. How superficial is our love sometimes? How far are we willing to push the boundaries and actually commit to someone or something? If we are to be "little" Christs, then we have to stick our necks out pretty far sometimes. THIS is not something that is in our Human Nature, but something we have to take on from our Creator.

He must increase, but I must decrease. John 3:30

No comments:

Post a Comment